Join me as I prepare for the 2022 Re-Election Campaign for Tarrant County Justice of the Peace in Precinct 5
Greetings from the De Leon Family! I hope you and yours are healthy, safe, and enjoying the summer. Ordinarily, you would have received an invitation to attend a fundraising event in preparation for the re-election campaign, but I felt it was too soon due to COVID-19. Instead, opted to mail out a letter; be on the lookout in the mail
In the letter, the following updates are given on the family and a brief activity report on the court:
- Our third daughter, Alena, graduated and will leave to New York City in the fall to attend college
- The baby of the family, Leila, turned nine (9) years old this month!
- We now have three grand babies. Frances and I have new titles: Mimi and HanHaw
- The court has re-opened for in-person court hearings, but still following COVID-19 guidelines
- ERAP - Emergency Rental Assistance Program information is dispersed in eviction cases
- I was elected President-Elect of the Texas Justices of the Peace and Constables Association (JPCA)
I look forward to continuing my work in the Justice Court. I need your help in building our war chest. Accordingly, I respectively ask you to make contribution in the amount of; $100.00, $250.00, $500.00, $1000.00 or in any amount towards our re-election campaign. You may donate to help with campaign kickoff by clicking on the top red button above (DONATE).